Memories that last forever in glorious surroundings.
Picking a venue for real connoisseurs can be tricky.
– We wanted the best and visited several venues, said V & F, who decided to hire a finca hotel for their unconventional wedding in Mallorca.
Mallorca has so many amazing finca estates to offer for really chic weddings and events.
French clients V & F were planning a unique scenario on a grand scale.
– We want a big party and a magical fairyland for all our friends, said the bride-to-be. The idea was to lodge the guests at the party place, and to enjoy various events and get togethers around the wedding day in different surroundings.
V&F made lots of preparatory visits, staying on their yacht in Palma’s marina, during the 10 months before their wedding. They contracted Magicmed Mallorcaweddingplanners.com for the planning and decoration, and the couple visited locations, booked suppliers and sampled food organised by the planners.
A welcome party venue by the sea was selected, a hot air balloon event was booked for a lawn outside the castle, a lunch was organized for the groom’s inner circle on the wedding day, while the bride and her entourage enjoyed nibbles in the bridal suite. A brunch venue was arranged in the finca’s pool garden for the day after party, with donkeys and market stands. Right after the brunch, a pool party was scheduled, followed by a cinematic evening with snacks.
– I don’t want it to look like Versailles, said the bride, while researching flowers and decoration to suit the wedding.
After choosing between a few elaborate set ups, the groom vetoed the lot and the couple ended up opting for a garden wedding with flowers on shepherdess hooks and an eagle to deliver the rings. The bride chose a local band for the cocktail after the ceremony, and an arrangement with fairy lights, chandeliers and lots of ivy was selected to decorate the area above the U-shaped table for the courtyard wedding dinner.
A Paris DJ was flown in, lots of lovely acrobats, fire dancers, go go girls and gogo boys were contracted to make memorable moments even more spectacular, and the fabulous photographers Victor Lax and Erika Bearnés Osorio from mainland Spain were hand picked to take these amazing photographs. Light artist Stefan Hollenberg flew in from Dûsseldorf to create amazing light shows on the finca facade for the dinner and the party.
– Everything is just fantastic, said a few of the inner circle, the night before the wedding.
In the morning, some of the guests enjoyed a Hot air balloon trip. The groom’s friends spent a lot of time around the pool, while the ladies got ready in the tower room, almost like Rapunzel…
– I can’t wait for it to be tonight, said the bride as she was getting ready, styled by the hair and make up artist Annika Fredriksson Brannan.
Take a look at the beautiful photos Victor and Erika took. It is obvious how much fun people had during the three magical wedding days. Here is a testimonial from the couple written to Mallorcaweddingplanners.com :
“Thank you for making our dream come true! We had a pretty precise idea of what we wanted from day one, but you just took it to a whole different level, far beyond our expectations. When we look back on our wedding, there isn’t one little thing that we regret or that we would have changed. You brought it all together like magic and allowed us to live our three-day event totally stress-free. We enjoyed every second of it thanks to you and your team, and we are so grateful for that. Wish we could go back in time and relive what happened!”
Photo: Victor Lax & Erika Biarnés Osorio.