Would you like to enjoy a magnificent sea view from your own pool terrace?
Check out this three bedroom, large salon and open kitchen penthouse apartment.
Sales contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s not common to see large penthouse apartments with private pools dotted about the countryside near Puerto Portals in Mallorca. This one is especially marvellous. The three bedroom, three bathroom, walk in closet, large salon, great open kitchen, fine storage spaces, excellent surrounding terraces and top pool terrace cover 510 square meters on the 6th floor and upper pool terrace level.
The owners Gisela and Michael were drawn to the beauty of this gorgeous place when it was still a diamond in the rough back in 2014.
– We were living in London then, planning to move here permanently, they say, as they show us around the immaculate property.
– We had the apartment refurbished completely, and started to tick boxes on a bucket list with wonderful faraway trips over a six month period. When we came back to Mallorca, we had two normal weeks to enjoy there before the corona lockdown happened in March 2020. We were amazingly grateful to have the pool terrace to go to when no one was supposed to go outside their property.
– Our two adult sons joined us when the world was at a standstill, and worked from the apartment very successfully during lockdown. The 510 square meter area is large enough to share comfortably, and it is perfect for parties.
For our photo shoot Camilla at the interior decorating shop Kharma in Palma, did beautiful home staging. She brought carpets, vases, fruit bowls, cushions, lamp holders and lots more to make the gorgeous penthouse even more perfect.
– We love the way the apartment turned out, but we are longing for a garden and an entire Mallorca house to enjoy, says Gisela.
– We have decided to sell the penthouse apartment, and hope to get wonderful new owners for it.
THE PORTALS PENTHOUSE TERRACE APARTMENT
Reference: EMM2 Sales contact: email@example.com
PRICE: 2.350.000 €
The 150 m² living area has been completely reformed and is distributed over 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a walk in closet and a large open living room and kitchen with access to the terrace on the same level. The salon terrace has a staircase leading to the large roof terrace with an outdoor kitchen, swimming pool, outdoor shower and sublime views of the sea and the mountains. Together the living area penthouse terraces and the large upstairs pool terrace cover 345 m2. The terraces and apartment are a total of 510 m2. One parking space is included.
Walking down to the marina takes 10 minutes. Driving to Palma takes less.
The owners’ local tips include four restaurants nearby:
Hotel Bendinat’s restaurant
Text: Charlotte von Proschwitz.
Photo: Thomas Engstrom.